Hire Terms & Conditions
The descriptions and images of the Equipment and on the Site are for illustrative purposes only. They are generic models and every effort has been made to describe the features and dimensions fairly. If any particular feature or attribute is critical to you, please let us know.
Personal & Payment Information
After an Order has been placed, the Hirer will receive an e-mail acknowledgment. The acknowledgement does not mean that an Order has been accepted. An Order will only be accepted upon signing the Hire Agreement.
Equipment Hire and Rental Period
- The Hirer shall hire the Equipment subject to these Terms. Fantastic Fitness shall not, other than in the exercise of its rights under these Terms or applicable law, interfere with the Hirer's quiet possession of the Equipment.
- The hire term begins once the Hirer has received the equipment.
- The Contract shall continue until terminated in accordance with these Terms.
- The hirer agrees to pay for any loss or willful damage to the equipment and authorizes Fantastic Fitness to charge the hirer as such. This includes cleaning.
- The minimum Rental is as described in the description or Hire Options are per the website.
- The Rental Fee shall be payable in advance for the whole term.
- The Rental Fee is set on Automatic Renewal and once the hire term is over, it is automatically renewed as per the original hire cost and original terms and conditions. Fantastic Fitness needs to be notified atleast 2 days prior to completion date via email sent to email@example.com that the hire contract will be terminated or renewed.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer to advise Fantastic Fitness if they do not wish to Re-Hire before the end of the original Hire period finishes. At the successful termination of the Hire term, Fantastic Fitness will organize a day and time for the items to be collected.
- If the Hirer does not make the Equipment available for collection on termination of the Contract, the Hirer shall be responsible for the Rental Fee until the Equipment is collected by Fantastic Fitness. If the equipment has been booked in and the Hirer is not available at the time of pickup, Fantastic Fitness is entitled to charge a re-booking fee for the pickup of the equipment.
- Early Termination of the Hire Agreement does not entitle the Hirer for any refund and hence any remaining time left on the hire is forfeited.
- The Rental Fee is inclusive of GST, Delivery, Installation and Pickup charges.
The Hirer shall satisfy himself that the Equipment supplied by Fantastic Fitness corresponds to the Order and is in working order. Any part of the Equipment found to be faulty, or not found to correspond with the Order, shall be notified to Fantastic Fitness immediately.
It is the Hirer’s responsibility to ensure that the Equipment is, if necessary, compatible with existing installations, and is suitable for all of the Hirer’s requirements. Choosing the unsuitable equipment does not entitle the Hirer to a refund.
Fantastic Fitness reserves the right to substitute the Equipment proposed for the Rental with alternative equipment of an equal or higher specification. On termination of the Contract, the Hirer may not substitute any Equipment delivered by Fantastic Fitness.
Delivery & Pick Up
Whilst all care is taken, Fantastic Fitness accepts no responsibility for any accidental damage caused during the course of delivery or pickup. The equipment is delivered by Fantastic Fitness and Pickup is NOT AVAILABLE from any of our locations. At the time of return, if the customer has been booked in and they fail to make the equipment available for pick up, a RE-BOOKING CHARGE OF $30 will apply.
Due to Occupational Health & Safety, the delivery service is to ground floor only and due to the nature and size of the items, the delivery drivers cannot take items upstairs and may require customer assistance if needed. If the item is required to be taken upstairs, the customer will be charged extra due to needing extra delivery personnel to accomodate the request.
For deliveries outside the "Free Metropolitan Zone" as mentioned on the Shipping Tab on the hire product, there will be an extra delivery surcharge applicable depending on the distance.
Hire To Own
Only the first hire term fee is deducted from the Original Purchase Price of the item if the hirer decides to purchase the hired equipment. This does not include any Sale or Promotional price the item may be on. The intent of purchase must be notified within 7 days of the completion of the hire period or before the equipment has been booked for a pickup. Whichever comes first. If you’re not sure about the price of the item, please contact the Hire Department.
ATTENTION Fantastic Fitness does not take any responsibility for personal injury, fatigue or property damage sustained by or through use of the equipment. Hirer may seek a fitness professional’s or a physician’s advice prior to use of any fitness equipment.