Terms & Conditions
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained on this website and in our catalogues is accurate and up to date, Fantastic Fitness cannot be held liable for any errors, omissions or price changes. Due to continuous product development, specifications & colours may change.
Please consult your Doctor before using any product.
All products are subject to availability.
All products are delivered flat packed and will require some assembly unless prior arrangements are made with the store.
Placing Your Order
Please note that in all cases we must have a valid contact telephone number for you. We will not be able to process your order without this information. Also, couriers may not deliver parcels without contact phone details.
We have 3 methods for you to place your order. Telephone, in store and Online. All orders must be paid for in full before they will be shipped or ordered from the supplier. This includes any item that is put on backorder for you if it is out of stock.
Please note: Due to Health & Safety regulations deliveries above or below ground floor are at the carriers discretion and are not guaranteed. This includes (but not limited to) steps that are immediately outside the premises, which are required to climb in order to gain access to the property.
All orders are processed and shipped in the order that they are received. Normal delivery time is 5 to 7 working days but please allow upto 14 days to accommodate any possible delays. Delivery times may also increase around holidays, during peak shipping seasons or if you live in a remote country area. The freight delivery service you receive may vary among carrier companies. Please note: Freight couriers are one person operators and due to safety regulations do not deliver inside homes. Delivery is typically made to the front door if it is reasonably easy to access. This is at the drivers discretion. Large fitness items typically weigh in excess of 60kg+ and will require customer assistance when delivered. If the customer requires a tailgate this will incur an additional charge payable before delivery.
Be sure to include one or two phone numbers in case the carrier needs to notify you to arrange delivery. All deliveries are made Monday - Friday between 9am & 5pm. Our carriers are unable to give specific times for delivery.
Please also note that if you are in a remote area, delivery may only be made to the nearest depot. Collection will then need to be made by the customer from the depot.
Free Delivery / Click & Collect
- Fantastic Fitness offers free delivery on selected items where marked in the item description only. Some items displaying Click & Collect options are only available for a free pick up from the available locations or will be shipped out at a delivery cost. Other details are as follows:
- Delivery is free to every state capital in Australia.
- Delivery is free to all of VIC, NSW, ACT and SA. Delivery is also free to Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich and Toowoomba.
- Delivery outside of these areas will incur a surcharge. Please contact us if you are not sure.
- Delivery is to front door, ground level only - Drivers typically aren’t insured to take large items upstairs.
- For heavier items, the couriers may request the use of truck with a tailgate. This may incur an extra charge which will be the responsibilty of the customer to pay.
- Item leaves within 2 - 3 days of payment & delivery is made within 14 days of despatch although most of the time it is quicker (5-7 days).
- If you're not available at the time of delivery, re-delivery charges may be applicable for subsequent attempts to deliver.
- All items are delivered flat packed and require assembly.
- For heavy items driver may need some assistance - through verandahs etc.
- If you are not sure of your exact location or are in a remote area and need a delivery quotation please don't hesitate to speak to one of our sales representatives on 1300 212 222 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm AEST.
We or our carriers will always try to arrive on time, but will not be held responsible for late arrival due to unforeseen circumstances.
Short Deliveries and Damage to Packaging
When the delivering carrier brings your order you MUST count the pieces you receive and look for any damage to the packaging. It is noted on the carrier's delivery note, the number of boxes you should receive. If the number of boxes you receive does not exactly match the number of pieces on the carrier's delivery note, you MUST note the number of pieces you received on the delivery note by your signature. Damage to packaging MUST be noted on the delivery note next to your signature. You must cross out "delivered in good condition" from the carrier's delivery note. It is very important to check your order. A signature is an acceptance that you have received the whole order & that the packaging was in good condition.
Any short delivery of boxes(missing boxes) must be reported to Fantastic Fitness within 48 hours of signing. Neither Fantastic Fitness nor the delivering carrier can be held responsible for short deliveries or damages to packaging if you do not note them on your delivery note. This does not affect your statutory rights in the event of the goods being faulty. The customer is asked to examine the goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery and notify us of any fault or damage as soon as reasonably possible.
Online / Phone Sales Return
If you purchased goods online or over the phone and you would like to return them, you should first contact us with a legitimate reason. We will then instruct where the goods should be sent for assessment or eligibility for return. You may be requested to return the goods to Fantastic Fitness Service Center or a Fantastic Fitness store. Freight costs for return of purchased goods are the responsibility of the buyer, Fantastic Fitness will not cover these freight costs. The items must be returned in their original packaging.
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as Fantastic Fitness will not accept the returning of goods if you have made a wrong decision, changed your mind, duplicated purchase with a family member or friend, failed to receive finance support or felt or claim that such purchase haven’t met your expectation. Only damaged or faulty goods that have product quality related issues will be considered for return. There will be a 25% restocking fee applicable if the goods have been accepted for a return. Please note that the initial freight costs are non-refundable.
Assessment of Goods For Return
Fantastic Fitness reserves the right to assess the eligibility of goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned. All goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- Accompanied by proof of purchase from Fantastic Fitness either by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction.
- Unmarked and complete with instruction books and accessories such as remotes controller, power cord, batteries, power adaptor, connectivity cables and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase. Please note that it may be necessary for the manufacturer/distributor of the goods to inspect the goods in order to assess eligibility for return. Fantastic Fitness will endeavor to provide a prompt turn-around time. While goods are being assessed, Fantastic Fitness will not be deemed to have accepted the goods for return.
- Within the expressed warranty period.
After Repairs / Replacement
After your goods have been repaired or replacement goods become available, as may be the case, Fantastic Fitness will contact you to make arrangements for pick-up or delivery of your goods. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type and similar age rather than being repaired.
All products on our web site & in our catalogues are covered by a manufacturers warranty. If you are using any of the products in an environment other than in a residential house you must check to see if the product you are purchasing has a warranty for the environment you are going to use it in. For example a product with a "home use" warranty will have no warranty whatsoever if used in a Full or Light Commercial environment. If you are unsure as to which classification of usage you require please ask & we will be happy to check if the products are suitable. No manufacturers warranty covers failure of a product if caused by unreasonable or abusive use or if the customer alters the product in any way or if the customer fails to provide reasonable & necessary care. Warranties also vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, and it is the customers responsibility to fully understand warranty conditions for a product. This includes any trial periods or offers made by any particular product / brand. Please note: returns of any kind whether under warranty or for any trial period will not be accepted unless returned in ORIGINAL PACKAGING. If you require clarification of the terms for particular products we will be happy to supply these for you.
Australian Consumer Law
The customer is covered by consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law ("ACL") which cannot be excluded. This policy is in addition to any rights you have at law including under the ACL which is Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act, 2010 ("Act"). For more information visit:http://www.consumerlaw.gov.au